This event is vital to Fujitsu’s marketing strategy; the show presents opportunities to make contact with new customers, communicate with the wider community and demonstrate commitment to existing customers. Dijon’s 20-year partnership with Fujitsu ensures that we understand the importance of delivering the perfect balance of marketing messages and an impressive experience.
We achieved this balance in September 2015 by utilising state of the art technology coupled with an exquisite hospitality experience for the delegates, examples of which included:
- A 3m diameter hoop comprised of LED screens suspended above the stand displaying the distinctitve Fujitsu logo and marketing messages revolving around the hoop
- An impressive 5m wide LED screen facing into the main hall from the stand displaying subtitled promotional videos on a repetitive loop
- Key messages were projected onto toughened glass sited behind the reception area
- Monitors were positioned throughout the stand – each showing presentations relevant to its specific area – these were synchronised to reveal the Fujitsu branding simultaneously
- An upper deck featured a stunning hospitality area where delegates could enjoy breakfast, lunch, delicious coffee and even the odd tipple at the appropriate hour!
The entire Dijon Designs team were incredibly proud of this project that delivered over 500 new leads for our valued client and attracted visits from Fujitsu’s most senior and most important VIPs!